Thursday, July 12, 2012

Four Years Ago.....

.....I married my best friend! Although it's been a rocky road, I couldn't imagine spending my life with anyone else! 

Happy Anniversary to my best friend! I love you more than you'll ever know!! xoxo

*
our new "official" family!

*
walking into our reception

*
this is by far one of my favorite photos from our wedding. it's me & my little brother. even though we don't always get along.....i am so thankful for him!

*
me &  my grandfather at our rehearsal. he walked me 1/2 way down the isle to my dad. this was the last time i saw him in good health. i miss him terribly....

 *
me with my beautiful bridesmaids.

*
 our wedding party. plus ava!!

*
we're married!!

 *
pap handing me off to dad! i was fine until i saw my dad!!

 *
rings.
**sorry these are so out of order.....i think someone named grayson may be entering the terrible twos a little early**

No comments:

Post a Comment