Wednesday, June 6, 2012

wednesday confessions

i confess....... i DESPISE laundry. with a passion. clothes are clean 99% of the time.....just not put away. they will stay in the laundry basket for days...usually until i get tired of looking at the ever growing mound in my bedroom. 


*

i confess....... as much as i love my kids, i honestly enjoy when they go down for a nap. grayson is awesome about taking a morning nap. ava, not so much. so she usually goes upstairs to take a "rest" for a little while. call me selfish, but i really need that hour, hour & a half during the day to myself. 



*

i confess....... it amazes me how quickly my house can go from semispotless to a total wreck in a matter of 10 seconds. this mostly happens once the hubs gets home from work. 



*

i confess.......  i HATE wires. almost as much as i hate laundry. when we got our new "entertainment center" i bundled up all of the wires and tried my hardest to make them non-visable. they seriously drive me nuts.



No comments:

Post a Comment