Tuesday, November 13, 2012

November is almost over!?

How can it be? Did I REALLY ignore this blog the entire month of October!? Goodness! So much has happened, I don't know where to begin!! I guess with a quick rundown of October's life events!!

: OCTOBER
*Ava had her first REAL kindergarten field trip to the local pumpkin patch & I was lucky enough to chaperone. All I can say is.....it takes a VERY special person to be a kindergarten etcher & I am BEYOND thankful that Ava has such an amazing one!



*The hubs spent a week in Phoenix for work. I swear, these week long trips feel like they take F.O.R.E.V.E.R!!!!

*We painted pumpkins this year instead of carving.....let me take that back....the KIDS painted pumpkins & the hubs carved his. It was fun watching Ava be so creative! That girl.....she's going to go FAR in life & that just makes my heart so happy!








*Halloween!!! We Trick-or-Treated in our neighborhood. Our little Hulk & pretty Pirate had a blast! They got entirely too much candy....as usual!!



: NOVEMBER :
*I started a new job at a local drug/alcohol rehab facility. It is definitely an eye opening experience. It makes me sad to see all of the young teenagers that are in there. 

*After spending a week working....the hubby & I decided that maybe it's time for me to look back into going to school. Originally, I wanted to go back for my RN.....but since working in the medical field the past 6+ years, I don't think that's really what I want to do! So, I decided to do what I originally wanted to do & go back to school for Dental Hygiene. Right now, I'm in the process of getting all transcripts, applications, and forms sent in! Fingers crossed all goes well & I'm able to start in the spring!! (well, really january! but whatever!!)

*Thanksgiving......we will be having our OWN Thanksgiving dinner at OUR house this year. Just the four of us. I'm nervous, sad, and excited all at the same time. My parents are going to Pennsylvania & my brother & sister in law will be in Nevada! It should be a good time......

*A few weekends ago we did our family pics for our Christmas card. Oh lord. Grayson wasn't having ANY of it! (of course!!) But, as usual, Jenny was able to produce some awesome pics!! Here's a peek.....



I guess that's it for now! There's been so much more......but I don't want to bore everyone with it!! So here's just a few more pictures of the past few weeks!!!

Enjoy!!











No comments:

Post a Comment