Monday, April 30, 2012

month in review : april2012

Holy smokes! Tomorrow is May 1st. Serioulsy!? Where did the month of April go? This month has FLOWN by!!! Before I know it, it's going to be August & I'll be sending Ava off to kindergarten.....and I really don't even want to THINK about that right now!

This month hasn't really been TOO exciting. But it has been busy. And I think that's what made it go so fast. We spent a LOT of weekends with the Fitts & Adams families. The hubs & I were able to squeeze in a few "kid free" date nights. I made the big decision to start selling Scentsy. And Ava had her first tball practice. We had our Easter picnic at the park.....Auntie Molly even came to see us!!!

April. You were a fun month. But really, time needs to start slowing down just a bit. I hope May doesn't pass so quickly.....but is just as fun & exciting!

*

*
 *
 *
 *
 *
 *
 *
 *
 *
 *
 *
 *
 *
 *
 *

No comments:

Post a Comment