Friday, April 13, 2012

the terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day.

Yesterday was terrible. Horrible. In so many ways.

Okay. So maybe I'm exaggerating just a TAD. It wasn't really THAT bad or terrible or horrible. But it definitely wasn't a good day.

Here's how my day went :

*Ava got to spend the day with the mother in law. BUT! Before they left the house, Ava snuck a candy. And when I asked her about it.....she totally lied. Right to my face. Straight up said "No". If it was MY mom that came to take her out for the day.....she would have stayed home & not gone with Chick. However, I let her go with the MIL to avoid any drama (HA! that's impossible when it comes to my mil!).

*Grayson & I spent a good bit of the day with Chick....this was actually the best part of my day! We had lunch & got to do some shopping. I finally got my birthday present from Chick too!!! She got me some super cute shirts & money to spend on new summer shoes! (all of my flip flops/sandals are super stretched from being a cow when i was prego with grayson!)

*Went to my dentist appointment & found out it had been cancelled because I never returned a "confirmation call" that I never got! So, that needs to be rescheduled!! Blah!

*Came home to a nice little letter from work saying that my "PRN services will no longer be needed". Seriously!? I worked all of TWO DAYS since being hired back in SEPTEMBER! I was FURIOUS! I'm currently waiting on the head of HR to call me so we can have a talk. This seriously made my mood go downhill FAST! I still haven't told the hubs. I was so upset that I didn't really feel like talking about it! Hopefully after talking to HR, something will be sorted out!

*The MIL came home with Ava. And Ava finally told the hubs the TRUTH about eating a blue m&m before she left in the morning. I was LIVID! Not only that, but the MIL had taken her shopping and pretty much let her get whatever she wanted.......KNOWING that she had lied to me earlier in the day. So needless today, Ava got her brand spankin' new Lalaloopsy mermaid taken away AND whatever new Rapunzel doll that the MIL got her taken away.....whenever that comes in!

So. Here's to hoping that today is a good day! Fingers & toes are crossed..........tightly!

No comments:

Post a Comment