Monday, August 6, 2012

..panama city beach 2012..

A few weeks ago, we FINALLY had our family summer vacation. And it was AMAZING!!! (and very much needed!!!) I was able to convince our favorite family (the Fitts) to join us! I was amazed at how great everyone got along.....kids AND adults! We're already wanting to plan an "adults only" trip & our vacation for next year!!

Here's a few pics of our week at the beach!!!!

*
the car was all packed & ready to go AHEAD of schedule!!
(go me!!)

*
grayson's first glimpse of the beach!!

*
my sweet loves ready for pictures.....but.....the rain changed those plans!!

*
love this girl!

*
grayson!

*
love these kids!!!


*
 ava & kenzie enjoying a "girls only" morning on the beach!

*
"skinnydipping" by bethenny frankel + frozen starbucks + beach = complete relaxation

*
ava was a fish this entire trip!


*
 daddy asked to be buried in the sand......

*
gray finally learned to love the sand on our last beach day!

*
totally heartbroken that daddy didn't take him in the water!

*
building a sand castle!

*
my little fish!

*
so in love with my family!

No comments:

Post a Comment