Tuesday, August 21, 2012

"playroom" redo {before & after}

I FINALLY got around to putting my latest crafts on the wall upstairs. The only thing that's left to do is possibly find a replacement "toy box" or some sort of storage for the mounds of toys my five year old has accumulated in her little life. {my dad made one for ava's 1st birthday...it takes up a TON of space, is EXTREMELY heavy, & the lid is falling apart. awesome.}

So far, I'm pretty happy with the way the wall has turned out!!

{before}
kinda drab & not so kid friendly decor.


{after}
i must say. i'm proud of myself for redecorating the kids' play area upstairs. and. all for about $15! [gome!] i moved the off-white stars onto this weird wall between the bathroom door & grayson's bedroom. and the big swirly star thing is now on the weird wall next to the hvac unit. i'm still debating on if i want to revamp the stars with a little bit of paint.


**on a side note....my mom wanted me to make a koozie for one of her friends! apparently, her saying is "just one more" when they're out or having a get together! when you use that black fluffy stuff...spray it with a little bit of hairspray....it keeps it from going EVERYWHERE!!!**

No comments:

Post a Comment