Sunday, March 11, 2012

Disney World or Disney Cruise.....

......that is the question.

A couple months ago, my sister in law & I got the WONDERFUL idea that we needed to all go to Disney as a big, huge family trip. I told the hubby that Molly & I would come up with a plan to present to him, Colin, & my dad. Well. The time has come to finally sit down & try to figure it all out. Ava keeps asking when we're going to Disney again & we keep telling her that we'll go once she stops sucking her thumb. And since it looks like she's going to be a thumb sucker for life, the hubby finally told her that "Mommy & Molly are supposed to be planning it". So here I am. Just sitting at my laptop staring at the Disney website. It was MUCH easier our first trip. We just went to Magic Kingdom. We stayed overnight one day. Had breakfast at the Polynesian Resort with Lilo & Stitch. It was great. The only thing that I would change....would be the fact that we went in August. Our next trip will definitely be in the fall or spring. Orlando in August is way too hot. And crowded.

On the other hand.....

We were talking about doing a Disney Cruise. Those just look like so much fun. And, I have never been on a cruise! One of the doc's that I worked with took her family on one a few years back & said it was one of the best vacations she has ever been on.

I'm hoping to really get started on some planning this week.....IF my kids allow it! Hopefully it won't be stressful (HA!) and we'll be able to accommodate everyone's schedule!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment