Tuesday, March 13, 2012

spring is in the air

Thank goodness!!!! It has been a CRAZY winter. It snowed. It rained. It was hot. It was cold. The weather was so inconsistent this year. I think we're all ready for the spring weather to stick around!

Since the weather is absolutely BEAUTIFUL this week, my mom & I decided that we would head down to Birmingham to do a little bit of shopping! My poor children are in desperate need of spring/summer clothes. So am I! This morning as I was putting laundry away, I pulled out some "old" jeans that don't fit anymore. I'm happy that they don't fit, but sad that I'm having to get rid of them.....only because I dread shopping for myself & having to try stuff on. They all fit great before I had Gray.

I'm HOPING that tomorrow I can make it out to our local Plato's Closet to see what I can get for this stack! Fingers crossed for a little extra shopping money!!!

We asked Ava if she wanted to play soccer this spring.....she answered with a quick "NO". So, we asked what she wanted to do instead...and she said "Baseball & Swim".  I guess we'll be making a trip to the YMCA to get her signed up for the two! Watching Ava play T-Ball should be quite entertaining!!! 

Well. The dryer is calling my name to be unloaded & reloaded.......Why can't laundry do itself!?

No comments:

Post a Comment