Wednesday, March 14, 2012

photo a day*march14{clouds}

i missed today's picture. i'm slacking. i know. please forgive me. hopefully i can make up for it tomorrow.....we'll be spending the day at the outdoor mall (if the weather cooperates!!) with my mom.

happy wednesday!

{since i forgot to take pictures yesterday....here are a few from today's shopping trip! we promised ava that once we were done, she could ride the carousel.....if she was good & ate all of her lunch with no problems!!}

*
gray really enjoyed riding the horse! we tried a tea cup first...but he wanted nothing to do with it!
*
where did my baby go!?
*
ava was all about the tea cups!!! she had a blast!
*
watching her spin....plus the circling of the carousel made me just a TAD bit nauseated!! again....my baby is too big!

No comments:

Post a Comment