Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Crafty Goodness

I have been SUPER busy with some craft projects lately! And I must say.....I have been thoroughly enjoying it!!!

Here's a little peek at what I have been working on!!

*


these first two pictures are fabric/ribbon garland that i made for the photographer friend (hint hint jenny....hurry up and make a blog!!) they turned out amazing!!! i'll do a full post on both of these mini ones & the two HUGE ones we spent pretty much all morning on yesterday! i can't wait to see them in use!!


*

i spent superbowl sunday working on some valentine's day shirts. and i must say, i absolutely LOVE the way they all turned out! all i have left is ava's! and IF i can find a shirt for grayson......i may have to whip one up for him! i can't wait to see the sweet girls wearing their pretty shirts! the two that match are for our neighbors daughter's emmy & ashley......and the the other one with the big "LOVE" on it is for the photographer's daughter, kenzie.


My next goal is to put together a "fan page" on Facebook. Everyone has been trying to get me to sell my crafts.....but it makes me nervous! The hubs even thinks it's a good idea! So, I guess after I get better pictures of my creations, I'll get started on that! The hardest part is coming up with prices for everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment