Wednesday, February 15, 2012

it's been a while!!

Wow! I have slacked on my posts for a while there!! Life has been keeping me super busy!! Here's just a quick recap of what's been going on the past few days around here:

  • the hubs got a new job.
  • my car decided that it didn't want to go to sc.....and the airbag light gave us a scare! $45 later we found out it was nothing & just needed to be reset. so. our trip to see colin & molly is being rescheduled!
  • lots of crafting!!
  • grayson decided that having a pretty black eye @ 13months wasn't cool enough, so he decided to add a bruise on the forehead AND a fat lip. thank goodness we're doing pictures next week instead of saturday!!!
  • valentine's day.....got super spoiled by the hubs!
  • my 29th birthday....again....got super spoiled by the hubs! biggest birthday surprise....a brand spankin' new MacBookPro! so in love!!!
  • colin & molly come home on friday for the weekend! so beyond stoked to see them!!!

I promise to give a more detailed update once life slows down just a bit.......whenever that may be!!! But until then, here are some pics of some of the craziness that I call my life!!!

*
Valentine's Day Goodies for the hubs & kids!


*
Ava was laying so nice watching a movie & Gray decided it was time to practice some wrestling moves! I guess he figured that since Uncle Tom was coming soon, he needed to get started!


*
Ava & Zoe passed out on the living room floor!


*
My Valentine's Day gift from the hubs! I LOVE it!!


*
Just a peek at my latest crafting project.....a ribbon wreath for the spring!


*
My sweet girl!! Oh how I love her!


*
Look what I found at WalMart!!!! I totally bought the last 5 that were left on the display. Is that bad!?


*
She's such an amazing big sister!!!!


*
Just chillaxin' on his big stuffed dog!!


*
Ava had a nice seat warmer the other morning while she was playing on the computer!


No comments:

Post a Comment