Sunday, February 26, 2012

Dear Photo Booth....

We really do love you around this house. You can make anyone laugh. And if you don't laugh at a photo booth picture......then something is wrong with you! The first day Ava & I discovered photo booth on my MacBook, we must have spent an hour trying everything out! We were hysterical! And of course, when the hubby got home, he had to join in on the fun!

Tonight, my mom came over for dinner. We HAD to pull out the Mac!! OH.MY.LORD! We were DYING!! I seriously have not heard my mom laugh so hard in such a LONG time!! We decided that once my dad gets home from traveling for work, he gets a photo shoot with photo booth!!!!

Here's some of my favorite pictures from our photo shoots!!

Happy Sunday!



the hubs & ava. she LOVES looking at herself!!
*
grayson wouldn't sit still long enough to get a decent picture of him!
*
this just cracks me up!!!!
*
oh how this makes me laugh!!!
*
i totally posted this on my dad's Facebook wall. i think the "chipmunk" effect is my favorite!! ava looks hilarious!!
*
grayson's face cracks me up! ava & grayson are ALMOST making the same face!
*
two of the loves of my life!!!
*
this one gets me every time!!
*
i love this girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment