Saturday, February 4, 2012

Remind me again.............

..........on why we are friends!?

I have been seriously DYING to ask a friend this exact question. However, I'm too chicken & don't want to start any sort of argument. Because Lord knows, it will only cause drama & probably ruin our "friendship" forever. But maybe that's not a bad thing.

I feel like a horrible person. I can honestly say that this "friend" has changed SO much in the past few years that I feel like I don't really know her anymore. And, I'm not a fan of the person she has become. I feel like everything is a competition. She always has the "better" product/family/house/car.....whatever it is....her's is better. Whenever we talk, it always revolves around her & her kids......and someone is always sick. Really. It drives me insane & I am beyond over it right now.

But how do you tell someone that they have become extremely superficial & annoying & you just don't like the way they are.......nicely??

No comments:

Post a Comment