Wednesday, February 22, 2012

february photo recap!

It's hard to believe that February is just about over. All in all, it's been a GREAT month!!! We had quite a few exciting moments in such a short month!!
  • Uncle Tom & Molly came home for President's Day weekend! It was so great to see them after our plans to go to their house fell through! I think it's safe to say that Grayson is over his fear of Uncle Tom!!! By the end of the weekend, Grayson had to do everything that Tom did! It was great! And of course, Ava was in heaven having him home!!
  • The hubby started a new job!!! *this is both exciting AND scary!!!*
  • I turned 29. And had the most AMAZING birthday! The hubby surprised me with a brand spankin' new MacBookPro. I am in LOOOVE with this thing!!
  • Some of by best friends (and hubby!!) surprised me at dinner for my birthday. I was under the impression that it was just going to be the four of us (hubby, me, ava, & grayson) going to eat at Cantina Laredo (only the best mexican ever!). But, the Fitts' & Adams' families were at the restaurant waiting for us! It was great! And I must say, I am SUPER impressed with Jenny's secret keeping skills! We were together ALL day!! Oh, and Christopher (Jenny's son) announced to EVERYONE at Chick fil A that it was my birthday! Love him!
  • Another FABULOUS birthday surprise came all the way from North Carolina. My best friend from college had ordered a Pandora charm for me.....but.....didn't leave any info on who it was from! She pretty much threatened the staff at the jewelers if they told me who it was from! It drove me nuts! But, I finally figured it out! I love her to death!
  • The hubby & I celebrated Valentine's Day a few days early & had a nice dinner at Connor's Steakhouse. He took me to "The Fossil's" to pick out a new watch! I was SO excited! I finally got the watch I had been wanting forever!!
  • We finally got around to doing Grayson's 1year pictures. I can't not WAIT to see Jenny's amazing work! We had a blast!
So. Here's to February!! I hope that March brings as much fun, friends, & happiness!!

*








No comments:

Post a Comment