Wednesday, February 22, 2012

grayson's one year pictures!!!

I have to share this quick picture I snapped with my iPhone. So far, Jenny's posted two pictures of G on Facebook.....and I am DYING for the rest! I am PRAYING that she flys through editing this shoot!!! And that she was able to get at least one decent picture of Ava & Grayson together!!!


i found a picture on pinterest (LOVE!!) of a little boy wearing a tie. so. i decided to ask my dad if he had any of my grandfather's old ties.....and of course he did! jenny decided to have grayson stand (or in this case sit!!) on a mirror wearing (or holding!!) the tie(s)! i DIED when i saw how some of them turned out just by looking at her camera! i can't wait to see how she decides to edit them!
my husband has some ties...and they're nice....but i thought it would be more meaningful for gray to use some of my grandpa's. after all, he is grayson HENRY & my grandpa was john HENRY! and. i was a bit of a grandpa's girl!! oh how i miss him terribly!!



*
side note : i walked around looking like THIS (!!!) all afternoon! the lovely woman at mass today decided to paint everyone's faces with ashes. seriously, i had it all over my forehead, nose, face, arms, and shirt. it was a bad idea to wear an ivory tunic.

No comments:

Post a Comment